Sales Support AdminApprenticeship – Glasgow (G4 O) – 16228
Currently seeking an outgoing and pleasant person with a willingness to learn for an apprenticeship at a first aid organisation in the heart of Glasgow. Someone who is easygoing with strong communication skills and a passion for helping people is the ideal candidate for this role.
- To provide reception cover on a daily basis ensuring all queries and calls are answered and directed to the relevant person or department
- Welecoming and greeting customers and candidates onsit
- To provide sales and administrative support including following up on customer enquiries, processing of customer orders, requesting of additional information and other associated tasks.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of existing and potential customers on our Training Management and Sage systems.
- To refer any potential up or cross selling opportunities to the sales team
- Role requires manual handling for which full training will be given
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Good common sense and aware of health and safety
- Someone who has a passion for helping people
- Someone who can prioritise
- Confident and friendly manner
- Ambition for career
- Someone keen to learn
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.