Sales Support Administrator Apprentice – Manchester (M50) – 16899
This listing has expired
We are Cetus. For the last fifteen years, we have been making technology challenges seem simple. We understand the power IT has in accelerating your businesses ability to achieve desired outcomes, and the importance of getting it right for your ever-increasingly IT-reliant workforce.
We believe that people, passion and partnerships are the key to a successful business. So much so, at Cetus, we adopt an open and accessible approach when it comes to the people throughout the business.
Job overview / purpose:
We are looking for a highly organised and efficient professional with excellent communication skills, who can wear multiple hats throughout the workday while prioritizing the most important tasks on his or her list.
The role of Sales Support is a crucial function of the sales cycle within Cetus. This key role provides fast and efficient administrative support to the sales division and works closely with non-sales departments, to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Ensuring Sales have the correct literature, reports, forward phone calls and schedule appointments to name a few tasks
Providing support to Sales Team, including but not limited to:
- Processing orders
- Diary management – arranging internal and external meetings where required
- Providing any necessary data and/or reports
- Requesting travel and accommodation, if requested
- Align with the Sales Teams goals and objectives
Other duties include:
- Providing Administration Support around Finance Management
- Perform data entry duties with regard to sales figures, metrics and other key data.
- Prepare, administer and coordinate customer and supplier quotations, proposals, bids, orders, contracts and specifications.
- Maintain in house CRM/database systems and File Systems
Direct communication with Customers, including but not limited to:
- Inbound and outbound calls
- Inbound and outbound emails
Other duties include:
- Liaise with internal departments to resolve sales related queries
- Liaise with the internal management team and provide accurate ad hoc reports as and when required within specified timescales
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures at all times
- Undertake any other general admin duties required to assist in the successful operation of the department
- Proficient in MS Word – Formatting of documents, tracking of changes, layouts, inserting tables and general features
- Proficient in MS Excel – Updating and creation of formulated tables, pivot table experience would be good but not essential and general excel features
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills suitable for a range of audiences
- Ability to multitask and switch focus quickly
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- An ability to work independently and as a team
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- A strong desire to be successful and a can-do attitude
- Experience of working with CRM Systems
- Clerical experience in a high-volume office highly desired
Desired qualification requirements:
- Minimum Mathematics level C or above GCSE
- Minimum English level C or above GCSE
5 days per week,
Monday – Friday,
9am – 5.30pm (1 hour unpaid for lunch to be taken between 12pm and 2pm),
37.5 hrs a week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£15,000 per annum
Benefits / Future prospects:
Here at Cetus, we are always on the lookout for talented individuals to join our expanding team. Our team are constantly striving to make a difference – whatever the role – in delivering transformational IT services to UK businesses. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, where you can make a real difference; then we are sure you are going to love it here. We will not only invest in your development, but also provide a great, supportive environment for you to grow, develop, and fulfill your potential.
With our head office based in the heart of Salford Quays, we pride ourselves in having an energetic and fresh office culture. With such benefits as:
- BYBO (book you birthday off) – you get an extra days annual leave for your holiday if working
- Competitive annual leave
- Quarterly team night outs
- Beer o’clock – our beer fridge opens from 2pm on a Friday
- Recognition scheme – FMYG
- Cetus club – annual trip to a European hot spot for an all-expenses paid trip for nominated employees
- Fresh fruit
- Regular charity office events
- Competitive pension scheme
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV