SALES SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR 31413
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
This is a fantastic role with Vaioni, a young but fast growing business. This is the perfect chance to start a career in an exciting environment with good progression opportunities.
This role will include responsibility for all day to day Sales Administration and support duties within the business. This will include:
• Management of Cancellations
• Managing Incoming Lead Allocation
• Order management and processing
• Admin support to Sales Teams
• Basic management & co-ordination of customer care issues between departments and the Sales Teams
• Running, Collating and Distributing weekly Reports for the Leadership Team
• Supporting the Managers on an Ad-Hoc basis
What you could go on to do
Progression opportunities for the right person
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
What you should have to apply
Key skills required are: –
• Educated to at least A-Level standard
Vaioni excels on having great people with the right attitude and behaviour.
• Ideal role for a graduate, however previous experience is preferred.
• You must be presentable, with great communication skills.
• A methodical and logical approach is key.
• Good time keeping, a team player and a customer service driven attitude is essential.
• Should be self-managed
• Candidates must be prepared to work to tight schedules and possess good leadership capabilities to manage/ coordinate customers.
• Excellent organisational skill
• Good problem solving skills
• Must be professional & mature in approach
• Great with customers and people
• Previous experience in similar roles would be ideal
• Previous experience in an ISP / Managed IT Services background would be ideal
REGISTER YOUR CV