Sales Team Assistant Apprentice (Business Admin)
The successful applicant will work alongside the Affiliates and Partnerships and Corporate Team assisting with growing both channels. The role will include making initial contact with potential new corporate clients and partners using a variety of methods including telephone, email and LinkedIn.
As part of your apprenticeship with WhiteHat, you will be working full time in an exciting workplace. Here’s a bit about the company offering this vacancy.
They secure partnerships with businesses that allow them to connect with a new audience For e.g – One of their customers is 02 priority, they go out and find the partnerships and deals which would appeal to o2 and to the o2 audience, similar partnerships exist with people like Three.
Location: near Old Street station and Shoreditch High Street station, London.
About Ecomnova and the team: They secure partnerships with businesses that allow them to connect with a new audience. E.g – One of their customers is o2 priority, they go out and find the partnerships and deals which would appeal to o2 and to the o2 audience, similar partnerships exist with people like Three.
A TV channel like ITV2 would create an affiliate partnership with Dominoes to advertise when Love Island goes to an advert break.
- Approaching potential brand partners to set up calls/meetings for the Affiliates and Partnerships Manager.
- Acquiring new corporate clients. This includes making the initial contact by telephone.
- Assisting with key Corporate client orders/queries.
- Assisting with the growth of both Affiliates and Partnerships and the Corporate channels.
- Lead sourcing.
- There will also be the chance for you to assist with the PR strategy which includes approaching journalists, digital editors and influencers.
Working 9 am to 5 pm, Mon-Fri.
1. Five GCSEs C or above (or new tariff equivalent).
2. A good knowledge of IT including all Microsoft packages.
3. Please note that applicants with the following will not be able to go on the level 3 Business Administration programme:
- BTEC Extended Diploma.
- BTEC Double Diploma.
- BTEC Level 3 90 Credit Diploma.
Motivated and enthusiastic.