Scaffolding Apprenticeship 30497 30497
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
Apprenticeship opportunities have arisen to work for one of the largest scaffolding concerns in the North of England. As an apprentice scaffolder you will be responsible for work in the open, erecting scaffold to various designs/structures.
A normal day would include:
• Working in the scaffolding yard where you will be expected to assist with all labouring tasks including cleaning, lubricating, painting, loading and unloading wagons
• Erecting scaffold on various designs/structures
Delivering a specialised service, Cheshire Scaffolds Ltd undertake work from refurbishment to New build, industrial to commercial. As an apprentice scaffolder you will be responsible for work in the open erecting scaffold to various designs/structures and at variable height.
Once you have your trainee scaffolder card you will then be allowed on site and be trained in all areas of scaffolding such as birdcage, cantilevered, independent, tower, pavement and roof scaffolds. After this you will then be placed working with qualified and advanced scaffolders across Greater Manchester and various locations across England.
What you could go on to do:
Level 3 Trainee Site Management.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
What you should have to apply
Ideally a grade C/4 or above in maths and English.
• Good communication skills
• Good time keeper and hard working
• Must be happy to work outdoors and open to working away from home.
Full training will be provided
REGISTER YOUR CV