SCANIA Heavy Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technician Apprenticeship
SCANIA Heavy Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technician Apprenticeship VAC-03038
Based at Haydock Commercials, you will have the opportunity to gain new skills and knowledge whilst carrying out maintenance and repairs on Scania heavy vehicles in your workplace, this will include mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical vehicle systems. You will also receive excellent training at our bespoke training centre to further develop your new skills and knowledge to the next level.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
• Learning the fundamentals of Heavy Vehicle technologies – Heavy Vehicle chassis, engine, fuels, transmissions, hydraulic and air braking, electrical systems and testing.
• You will be trained on how to: Service, Maintain and Repair Scania trucks which have the latest New G-Series and XT Range cutting-edge technology.
• Set up accessories and specific equipment on the vehicles
• Ensure appropriate work logs are kept for all vehicles, all job cards and service sheets are completed in a timely manner
• Working alongside a qualified Technician/Mentor learning how to carry out repairs according to Scania procedures in a safe and responsible manner
• To attain high levels of morale and focus to ensure the highest possible levels of productive efficiency, quality of workmanship and production finish in order to sustain growth in customer confidence in the service provided by the Dealer point
• To represent the company in a professional and courteous manner at all times when dealing with customers and the general public
• Liaise with parts department to attain parts
Location: Bamber Bridge,
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week: Monday to Friday 8.00am – 4.30pm (Hours may vary depending on business needs)
Weekly Wage: £156.00
Application Deadline: 31-05-2019
Possible Start Date: 01-07-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV