Vehicle Parts Consultant Apprenticeship VAC-03057
This listing has expired
Scania GB are world leaders in innovation and technical excellence and are one of the world’s leading truck manufacturers. They are currently recruiting for high quality Apprentices to train as Parts Consultants through their Scania Apprenticeship Programme which is considered as one of the best in the industry.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
• Checking incoming stock against delivery notes and store stock in correct locations.
• Handling, storing and receiving stock, payments, procedures, identifying, sourcing and ordering parts.
• Support customers and workshop staff with parts identification and process.
• Deal with customer needs face-to-face and over the phone with a professional and friendly approach
• Offering exemplary customer service through efficient and accurate parts look up
• Ensure quality is maintained throughout all stages to exceed customers’ expectations
• Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to build positive relationships with the customer and to interpret customer needs
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week: 8.00am until 4.30pm (Hours may vary depending on business needs)
Weekly Wage: £156.00
Application Deadline: 19-07-2019
Possible Start Date: 29-07-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV