Senior Chef – Advanced Level Apprenticeship
Senior Chef – Advanced Level Apprenticeship VAC-40952
We are an ambitious company with a strong emphasis on creativity. We are looking to constantly innovate with our food, drinks and events services and hope to expand the range and scope of our services over the next few years.
We are looking for a chef who is similarly driven and business minded. We hope that this position could lead to a more senior management role, helping us expand the events and catering side of our business.
Eventually, we would be looking for the right person to work alongside the owner as a co-creative lead within the company.
• Prepare food for service, cook menu items and take care of leftover food.
• Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
• Delegate tasks related to meal prep, cooking and delivering food to diners in a timely fashion.
• Cross-train staff as necessary and train new staff on the preparation, arrangement and plating of dishes as per the current menu
• Develop and suggest new menu choices
• Collaborate with management to develop menus for supper club events
• Work alongside management to track, record and replenish stock as needed
• Manage relationships with distributors and resolve issues with vendors promptly
• Cost up menu items and adhere to the budget set by management. Advise when necessary in order to make savings or increase revenue.
• Ensure all staff members adhere to nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
• Manage the upkeep of the kitchen to maintain hygienic and workable conditions at all times. Manage the clean up of the kitchen at the end of the day and delegate when necessary.
• Report all faults and hazards to management.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 30 – 37 hours per week including eveings and weekends
Weekly Wage : £240.00
Application Deadline: 25-02-2019
Possible Start Date : 04-03-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV