Service Desk Analyst Apprentice – Wolverhampton (WV10) – 16959
This listing has expired
We are an integrated provider of cloud IT services to the UK legal and accountingsectors.We deliver everything a modern firm needs to run smoothly and securely.
Currently seeking an excellent team player, someone who is customer focused and self-motivated with a positive attitude.
We are looking for someone who can prioritise the workload, someone with time management skills, as well as excellent customer facing and collaborative skills.
They will be there to act as the first point of contact for all IT incidents and requests, to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all customers, IT teams and external suppliers, and to ensure that service levels are continuously monitored and improved.
Main role / duties:
- Receive and log all calls and emails from all customers and record all pertinent information
- Provide initial assessment of categorisation and prioritisation for all incidents
- Ensure incidents are assigned and escalated where necessary to the relevant support teams.
- Provide regular communication to customers concerning the status of incidents
- Maintain ownership of incidents ensuring status updates and resolution according to KPIs
- Proactively manage all individual and team assigned incidents and new requests
- On the IT Support Activities side, you will be maintaining telephones and troubleshooting basic telephony (SWYX) issues
- Creating and maintaining user accounts throughout various IT systems including AD user accounts
- Managing shared drives, user access and permissions
- Working with supplier support contacts to resolve complex technical issues
- Troubleshooting operating System, Hardware & Application issues on any desktop device
- Resolving technical issues, updating Status/Workaround/Resolution within our Service Desk system (Cherwell)
- Communicating with customers about the status of incidents and problems and updating our Service Desk system (Cherwell) in a timely manner with accurate information
Desired qualities, skills and experiences:
- Excellent communicator that is outgoing and confident
- Must have a passion for IT, someone that knows what they want
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Excited to begin a IT career
Desired qualification requirements:
The candidate will have at least 5 GCSE’s (C and above) including Maths and English.
5 days per week,
9am – 5:30pm,
37.5hrs per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£168.75 per week
- Every quarter we go on team building days, there is an onsite cafe where all staff get 10% discount
- The office is open plan with a real family feel
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years
REGISTER YOUR CV