Service Desk Analyst (Apprenticeship) – Wokingham LSAIT – Woking - RG41
This listing has expired
Salary: £170 per week
Our client provide support and consultancy service to a varied customer base. This primarly includes Citrix technologies butt also includes Microsoft technoligies
The Role and Responsibilities:
• Managing customer alerts through monitoring tools and ensuring the appropriate action is taken.
• Receiving and processing calls from our customer and 3rd parties both by telephone and email
• Raising fault tickets on our call logging application
• Troubleshoot 1st line Service Desk Incidents and Requests where possible
• Ensuring that call log data is accurately recorded and submitted in timely manner
• Proactive ownership of any calls that are raised on the system
• Managing and escalating calls appropriately in relation to the customer SLA levels
• Supplying customer and 3rd parties with timely updates on call progress
• Self motivated.
• Co-operative and flexible team player.
• Excellent customer liaison skills, exhibiting tact and diplomacy.
• Excellent time management.
• Candidate should hold a full driving license
REGISTER YOUR CV