Service Desk Business Administrator 30533 30533
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
Unique Systems are seeking an apprentice service desk administration to become an integral member of a small team. The service desk is a key element in making and maintaining client relationships and is effectively a shop front for the company.
A normal day would include:
• Answering service calls
• Allocating calls to team members
• Arranging deliveries of small service items
• Liaising with client
• Updating all site folders and creation of both service and project folders
• Completing client questionnaires
• Taking responsibility for the service desk
The successful candidate must be people person and enjoy solving problems. You will need to be organised and enjoy creating structure. Good communication will be a fundamental part of your daily work life.
What you could go on to do:
If you have a commercial mind there is a mini business of on line sales and service /maintenance that needs to be built up. If you are technically minded, specifying, estimating and designing is a route you could take.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
What you should have to apply
GCSE maths and English A-C/4-9
• Hard working
• Desire to work and learn
• Well organised
• High level of accuracy
• Good communication skills
• Able to multi task
• Able to work under pressure
• Ability to take control of project from start to finish
REGISTER YOUR CV