Services Assistant Apprentice – Glasgow (G2 7) – 13512
This listing has expired
One of Scotland’s premier law firms with offices of equal size and strength across Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Glasgow, serving clients in Scotland, the UK and globally. The firm has 58 partners and employs around 400 people.
Core practice areas include corporate finance; commercial; banking; exploration and production; planning; dispute resolution; health, safety and environment; construction and projects; property; employment, pensions and benefits and private client.
They are looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic individual to work alongside their Legal PAs to provide the fee earners with the support they need to perform their role of providing legal services to clients.
- Complete all requests to photocopy, bind or scan documents, making sure that these meet any deadlines given. This is usually completed in the office but may, on occasion, need you to organise for work to be completed by an external contractor.
- Collect and distribute all incoming and internal mail to each department in the office.
- Collect and process all outgoing mail each day.
- Organise couriers as and when required.
- Deal with office maintenance issues, making sure that these are quickly resolved and that you keep those reporting or affected by the issues up to date with what is happening.
- Deliver and pick up items locally.
- Arrange for the maintenance and repair of multi-function devices.
- Order and maintain stationery supplies, making sure that you always keep enough stock to meet the needs of all staff in the Edinburgh office.
- Collect and deliver all incoming faxes throughout the office.
- Work alongside our cashroom to produce and distribute cheques which are required.
- Assist with moving office furniture as may be required from time to time.
- Setting up of presentations for meetings including laptops, audio equipment, projectors, video conferencing and any other IT equipment as requested.
- Ability to work to own initiative and as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- A proactive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Willing to learn and develop new skills.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Mon – Fri
- 9am – 5.30pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV