Service Station Site Manager – Apprenticeship
Service Station Site Manager – Apprenticeship VAC-03482
AppleGreen operate Service Stations up and down the UK and are looking for Site Managers to join some sites. The successful candidates will be provided with training, and will receive a nationally recognised qualification in Team Leading at Level 3. The main responsibility is to manage a service station and forecourt whilst completing the programme. Training is all in house, you will not be required to attend college, and management experience is preferred but not essential.
The responsibilities of the role are, but are not limited to;
* Operate the Business strictly in accordance with Applegreen Operations System Manual
* To provide excellent customer service standards
* To assist in driving sales forward and achieving sales targets
* Comply fully with and perform and fulfil all requirements whatsoever made by any health, public, local or other authority or any court or similar body or anybody with jurisdiction and/or ability or entitlement to make orders or direction in respect of the conduct of the Business
* To maintain and comply with all required and licences, approvals and permits required including Auto Fuel Traders licence and Dangerous substance licence
* To communicate all key information to the store team in the most effective way
* To understand the Recruitment process and recruit train, coach and develop the team to ensure that they deliver brand standards and a great customer experience through a clear people plan
* To understand fully the P&L report that is produced each month and act upon the financial/performance data to ensure the shop is run in the most efficient and profitable manner
* Maintain stock levels/availability by replenishing displays/fridges within company guidelines and planograms
* To ensure all stock is rotated at all times
* To complete Food Training Levels 1+2 and Food Passport where required
This role requires you to have a full, clean driving license and GCSE’s grade A-C in Maths and English (or equivalent qualifications),
As part of the application process you will be asked to complete online assessments in English and Maths.
The salary will be National Minimum Wage for your age: April 2019- 25+ £8.21, 21-24 £7.70, 18-20 £6.15, Under 18 £4.35.
If you apply for this role, please expect a call from 0115 975 9550 (Nottingham number).
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business Services
Working Week: 40 hours per week, flexibility required, working 5 out of 7 days.
Weekly Wage: £300.00
Application Deadline: 20-12-2019
Possible Start Date: 11-11-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV