Social Care Worker Apprentice
This listing has expired
– To enable or assist individuals to remain in the community, to be supported and maintained safely in their own homes by the provision of personal and practical care including household care management that is person centred to each client.
– To provide care and support to people with mobility problems, physical disabilities, mental ill health, sensory impairments, life limiting illness including dementia, palliative and end of life care.
– To communicate effectively with the Management Team (including reporting concern or changes to the client’s needs)
– To communicate with Client’s carers. To communicate with colleagues and other professionals for the wellbeing of the client
– To assist with physical disabilities including incontinence
– To administer and record medication
– To keep general records
– To adhere to safe working practices
– To ensure Clients are safeguarded from abuse
– To promote the Clients right to choice and independence whilst ensuring they are treated with utmost respect, privacy and dignity at all times
– To undertake domestic duties e.g. making beds, changing soiled bed linen, tidying, light cleaning, laundry, ironing, food preparation etc.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Health and Social Care
Working Week : Varies
Weekly Wage : £246.00
Application Deadline: 26-02-2018
Possible Start Date : 05-03-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV