Social Care Worker Apprentice
Social Care Worker Apprentice VAC-50916
Choice Care Group is looking to appoint a Health and Social Care Apprentice to work in one of our homes. The successful candidate will work towards achieving QCF Level 2 Health & Social Care.
Applicants should be at least 16 years old and not in full time education. By the end of your Apprenticeship you’ll have gained new skills and experience.
If you’re new to adult social care, then an Apprenticeship is one of the best ways to get into the sector and start your career. You’ll work alongside experienced staff and learn the skills and knowledge required for you to be a skilled and confident worker.
As an Apprentice you will be supporting adults with learning disabilities, mental health disorders and complex needs in a residential care environment, providing a high standard of care and support.
• Deliver high quality personal care following the care plan and individual resident wishes to ensure the comfort and dignity of each resident
• Delivery of care that it is of high quality and maintains the dignity and well-being of residents
• Understand the importance of privacy, dignity, choice and consent and uphold these basic rights at all times
• Contribute to the individualised person centred care planning process of each resident and recording appropriate interactions and observations
• Complete all regulatory and statutory training requirements and comply with all company policy and procedures whilst at work
• Carry out responsibilities for residents ensuring that residents receive one-to-one quality time when on duty
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Health and Social Care
Working Week : 37.5 hours Shifts
Weekly Wage : £262.50
Application Deadline: 20-04-2020
Possible Start Date : 27-04-2020
REGISTER YOUR CV