Social Media and Marketing Apprentice – Orpington (BR6) – 16967
This listing has expired
The vision of The Skills Academy is to provide an excellent service for its Community, which educates, inspires, develops and creates opportunities through sport.
Mike Delaney believes that he and his team can deliver football in such a way that it benefits young people in more ways than just improving their football skills.
In this role, you will be completing a Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and gaining valuable skills, knowledge and experiences.
Main role / duties [will include but not be limited to]:
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Solve IT issues
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Attend product launches and networking events
- Follow up with database of current clientele to ensure positive feedback on all platforms of social media and leverage business leads and further opportunities via a viral marketing initiative
- Assist with paperwork, general emails and client calls for quotes and scheduling of jobs
Desired qualities, skills and experiences:
- Good organisational skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written
- Experience of designing flyers and marketing materials
- Ability to capture film/photos for online advertising
- Experience using Microsoft Office
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
5 days per week,
Monday – Friday,
40hrs per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£150 – £200 per week
Benefits / Future prospects:
- Full time opportunity
- Increase in pay
- Progression onto higher level apprenticeship
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV