Job Description: Social Media
• Managing deadlines
• Creating presentations and proposals with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.
• Data entry: maintaining records, spreadsheets and database
• Responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies for social media sites (Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat)
• Blogging, creating social media profiles, managing regular posts and responding to followers
• Maintain and update social media
• Manage social media marketing campaigns
• Organizational ability
• Excellent IT skills
• Time management
• Communication skills
• Have the ability to work independently or in teams
• Passion for social media
Days of work: Monday – Friday
Hours of work: 9:30 – 18:00pm (flexible)
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU REVISE JOURNEY
Please be on time and dressed smartly.
Please think about the role you would be performing and try to understand the key tasks – ask your Jobwise Training CRM if you are unsure of anything.
Please remember to research the company. You will need to remember 3 things about the company from their website as you will be asked this question in interview.
Please remember to think of some questions to ask during your interview – these can be about the company or the industry. It is important to have at least one question planned.
Address: 30 Finsbury Square, London, EC2A 1AG
REGISTER YOUR CV