Social media marketing SE1 3ER
This listing has expired
Company: SpaYse International
Job Role: Social media marketing
Address: The Leather Market, 13 Weston St, London SE1 3ER
• Creating content and leasing with directors to ensure the right message is being delivered
• Manage daily activity across all social media channels- Linked In, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
• Engage with interactions across social media channels
• Create new and interesting online marketing campaigns to improved brand awareness
• Pre-schedule all social media posts to ensure that the business fully engaged with all the social media requirements
• To create a weekly report of all social media activity to update directors
• Positive attitude
• Hard working
• Ability to multitask
• Quick learner
• Must have basic understanding of Social Media
Days of work: Monday – Friday
Hours of work: 9am-5:30pm
Pay: £5.50 per hour
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU REVISE JOURNEY
Please be on time and dressed smartly.
Please think about the role you would be performing and try to understand the key tasks – ask your Jobwise Training CRM if you are unsure of anything.
Please remember to research the company. You will need to remember 3 things about the company from their website as you will be asked this question in interview.
Please remember to think of some questions to ask during your interview – these can be about the company or the industry. It is important to have at least one question planned.
REGISTER YOUR CV