Social Responsibility – A company that cares! – Great Sales Job
This listing has expired
Oxford to Cheltenham Corridor
- Looking for a B2B sales role with full training provided?
- Want to give back as well as earning a proper basic salary and bonus?
- Join a company that puts Corporate Social Responsibility high up the list?
- Invests in their people?
- Giving you the chance to establish a long-term sales career?
More about this graduate sales executive job!
- We are looking for driven individuals who want to develop a career in sales, to join our client’s growing UK team.
- The focus will be on New Business Sales.
- The sale is highly consultative – understanding needs and proposing solutions.
- Tailoring your sales approach for each prospect, aligning and meeting expectations.
- A clearly defined career path – key realistic milestones and targets for bonus and promotion.
- Selling Software as a Service (SaaS) – streamlining recruitment and financial processes
Key Areas of Responsibility as a graduate sales executive:
- Speaking to prospective clients.
- Completing tenders and requests for information.
- Collaborating with Marketing and Commercial teams to provide feedback.
- Exhibition attendance and demonstration support.
What you’ll need for this Graduate Sales Executive role:
- Effective written and verbal communication with good presentation skills.
- To be organised and efficient.
- Ability to meet and set targets and deadlines whilst multitasking.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to work on own initiative and to be a good team player.
- To be self-motivated, with a desire to learn and develop.
- Influencing and negotiating skills.
- Rapport building.
About Our Client
- Providing tools to control expenditure and to manage employee onboarding they increase efficiency, stabilise spend and reduce operational costs, providing a noticeable and quick return on investment.
- A UK company, our client’s Head Office is based in West Oxfordshire. They also have offices in Australia and North America. There are over 1,500 clients, 200,000 users and the software is used in over 60 countries across the world.
- Our client is dedicated to innovation, developing their people and taking responsibility for who they are and the impact their business has. This has led to being proactive with their Corporate Social Responsibility plans and activities.
Package for this Graduate Sales Executive Role
- Salary: £28,500 OTE – £22,500 basic
- 22 days holiday rising to 25 days with service.
- Buy & Sell Holiday Scheme.
- Healthcare CashPlanRetail Discount Scheme.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Workplace benefits including onsite massage, IFA and fruit baskets.
REGISTER YOUR CV