Software Developer Apprentice
Software Developer Apprentice VAC-00112
Our client is a successful and leading developer based in the B49 area of the West Midlands and they are offering this exciting new opportunity to embark on a career as a Software Developer Apprentice at Level 3.
As a Level 3 Software Developer Apprentice, you will be undertaking a recognised apprenticeship qualification, including Microsoft certifications, at the same time as working as part of the company’s Software Development team.
As a Microsoft Software Developer Apprentice your main role and responsibilities once fully trained will include:
• Learning how to collate feature requests.
• Providing Software Support
• Backend coding for software programmes
• Becoming a valued part of the Software Development team.
• Helping existing staff with front-end development using Octopus Deploy Technology.
• Being responsible for extracting data and processing the extracted data.
• Gaining on the job experience and being able to utilize the skills you have gained over the duration of your apprenticeship.
• Learning and developing skills in integration management using Team City technology.
• Updating software and systems development.
• Eventually manage the accounts
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Working Week: Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm, 37.5 hours per week (Flexible Start and Finish times)
Weekly Wage: £138.75
Application Deadline: 19-10-2018
Possible Start Date: 29-10-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV