Software Developer Apprentice – Brighton (BN1) – 15729
This listing has expired
Based in Brighton and founded in 2012, Cell Software is a software development company with expertise in software design, testing and consultancy services.
Working with clients of all shapes and sizes, from FTSE 100 companies to small start-ups across all industries, we help businesses increase productivity and lower risk through innovative solutions.
We are currently looking for a passionate and energetic individual for a software development role within a company that delivers industry-leading software and solutions consultancy in the centre of Brighton City.
The candidate will receive world-class training from QA Apprenticeships and from Cell Software; this is a supported opportunity with great exposure to many aspects of software.
This is a 13-15 month apprenticeship, with class-learning environments. You will be expected to comply with the employer’s work place policies.
You’ll be working in conjunction with the Lead Developer or Manager.
- Support the Manager to handle the day to day troubleshooting, code writing and mobile apps developments
- The training programme is designed to provide real-world skills using the most recent software Technologies to transform individuals into a highly-skilled Software Apprentice
- Apprenticeships will blend on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning
- To learn a range of new skills including: SQL & Data Modelling, ASP.NET MVC and web fundamentals
- Enthusiasm for software, programming languages, problem solving and developing software
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good organisation skills and be willing to learn
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- High attention to detail with problem solving skills
- Ambition, strong work ethic and open to new ideas
- Experience in C# would be required for this role
- The candidate will need the ability to follow instructions, problem solving, good time keeping, working on their own initiative
- This role not only offers great training in regards to the apprenticeship, the candidate will be exposed to many aspects of coding and have fantastic support from the team and line manager
- The candidate will have an understanding of programming languages and have a passion for learning
- Must have an A – C in English and Maths, must have at least 3 GCSE’s
Monday to Friday,
£15,000 per annum
“QA’s Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”