Software Developer Apprentice – Brighton (BN1) – 16343
This listing has expired
Based in Brighton and founded in 2012, Cell Software is a software development company with expertise in software design, testing and consultancy services.
Working with clients of all shapes and sizes, from FTSE 100 companies to small start-ups across all industries, we help businesses increase productivity and lower risk through innovative solutions.
Job overview / purpose
Currently looking for a passionate and energetic individual for a software development role with a company that delivers industry-leading software and solutions consultancy in the centre of Brighton City.
The candidate will receive world-class training from QA Apprenticeships and from Cell Software, as this is a supported opportunity with great exposure to many aspects of software.
This is a 13 – 15 month apprenticeship, you will attend class-learning environments and comply with employers work place policies.
The apprentice will work in conjunction with the Lead Developer or Manager.
- Supporting the Manager to handle the day to day troubleshooting, code writing and mobile apps developments
- Training programme is designed to provide real-world skills using the most recent software Technologies to transform individuals into highly-skilled Software Apprentices
- Apprenticeships will blend on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach a range of new skills including: SQL & Data Modelling, ASP.NET MVC and web fundamentals
- Experience in C# would be required for this role.
- The candidate will need the ability to follow instructions, problem solve, good time keeping and working on their own initiative
- This role not only offers great training in regards to the apprenticeship, the candidate will be exposed to many aspects of coding and have fantastic support from the team and line manager
- Enthusiasm for software, programming languages, problem solving and developing software
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good organisation skills and be willing to learn
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- High attention to detail with problem solving skills
- Ambition, strong work ethic and open to new ideas
- Minimum 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
5 days per week,
35 hours per week [average week, will be confirmed with the employer]
£15,000 per annum
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV