Software Developer Apprentice – London (EC1M) – 15739
This listing has expired
This is a fashion-forward shoe and accessory company with a social and inclusive environment.
The last Friday of every month is a half day and the head office has a dress down culture.
They are currently looking for a passionate developer to join their designer footwear company in the heart of London.
- Helping build online store
- Designing, developing, maintaining and testing new site features
- Mainly dealing with back end development, however the role may include front end development work on the user interface
- Use PHP and Python as software languages
- Assisting in the delivery of a diverse number of e-commerce projects
- Work alongside other developers, UX designers, systems administrators and a team lead to ensure the delivery of e-commerce development projects
- Design, develop, test and maintain new and existing features for the products your team is responsible as well as helping maintain operation of web services in production at times
- Knowledge of PHP
- Knowledge of web design (HTML, CSS and Java Script)
- Interested in both front end and back end development
- Excellent communication skills
- Candidate must be hard-working, self-motivated and passionate to continuously learn and progress
- Passionate to progress in a career as a developer
- The ideal candidate will be driven, engaging and enjoy working in a social environment
If this sounds like you, we want you to apply!
- 7 GCSEs grades A – C, (including Maths and English)
Monday to Friday,
£12,000-£14,000 per annum
Benefits / Future Prospects
- 50% discount on products
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Half day on the last Friday of every month
- Dress down culture
“QA’s Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
REGISTER YOUR CV