Software Developer Apprentice – Reigate (RH2) – 13946
This listing has expired
Q-Solution is a young company with the ambition to do well and to develop the next generation of expert in the industry.
If you are looking to gather first class off the job training and working alongside the experts, apply now.
Do you have a keen, genuine interest to become a qualified Software Developer Technician? If so, then look no further.
Q-Solution is looking for a Software Developer Technician Apprentice. You will be working alongside experts with decades of experience in the industry. We are ready to pass on our knowledge and develop the right candidate to be a professional in this ever-evolving field.
Main role/ responsibilities
Q-Solution is offering the opportunity to be working with more experienced developers to help build software solutions to our customers, including:
- Actively support software projects including
- Planning & reviews
- Help develop scripts & plugins for load and performance test tools (e.g. JMeter)
- Help in the support & maintenance of existing software tools
- Produce and run appropriate tests
- Ensure standards and best practice are understood and followed
- Design and code software solutions to address challenging business needs
- Support in running the developed solutions to enable business testing
Mainly, we are looking for someone with a genuine and keen interest in this field. Ideally, we will be looking at someone with the following characteristics:
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Good communication skills
- A passion for new technology
- Someone with ideally some exposure to a modern programming language would be beneficial
The right candidate will be supported to gain a Level 4 qualification as a Software Developer. There will be off the job training provided as well as on-going hands on experience in the workplace.
In addition, for the right candidate there will be an opportunity to gain appropriate level ISTQB qualifications.
Q-Solution is a young company with the plan to grow and develop the next generation of experts.
“QA’s Apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
REGISTER YOUR CV