Software Developer Apprentice – Surrey (BN15) – 15753
This listing has expired
The ideal candidate will be confident and self-motivated, with good communication skills and a passion for software development.
We would expect candidates to demonstrate excellent problem solving and analysis skills within IT.
Successful candidates will initially provide supporting services to our software engineers before moving on to individual assignments and taking control of bespoke development.
This apprenticeship training will be delivered by the Ofsted Outstanding, industry leading TECH training company QA Apprenticeships. QA are the experts in their field of TECH training and are working with great employers to offer apprentices the best opportunities to learn while you earn.
We deliver world class scalable solutions providing high quality cost effective integrations to a range of clients from start-up companies through to blue chip multi nationals. Leverage the power and value of your existing systems, making the seemingly impossible possible, increasing revenues and efficiency, reducing costs.
This company invests in staff and offers a clear opportunity to develop as an employee..
- Coordinate with the Technical Architect on current programming tasks.
- Collaborate with other programmers to design and implement features.
- Quickly produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code.
- Create and document software tools required by artists or other developers.
- Debug existing source code and polish feature sets.
- Contribute to technical design documentation.
- Map code to Customer journeys.
What you will need:
- Have achieved a minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade C or above (including Maths and English Language)
- Ideally a Level 3 qualification in an IT-related subject
- Be eligible to work in the UK and will not be in full-time education.
- We are looking for someone with a keen willingness to learn and a passion for software.
- If you like to programme or develop code in your spare time as a hobby then get in touch!
- Most importantly, we are looking for someone eager to learn and have a career in Software Development.
- £15,000 per annum
Daily working hours:
- Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm – 30 minutes lunch break
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- Apprenticeship levy depending on experience
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
REGISTER YOUR CV