Software Developer Apprentice – York (YO10) – 15778
This listing has expired
Want to work in Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality? New Moon studios are looking for a Unity Developer to join their growing team immediately! This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to undertake a Software Development apprenticeships positions within a well-established, yet growing company within the York area.
Reporting in to the Senior Developer, the role requires a talented and motivated individual to assist the organisation in working on Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and game development projects with some of the UK’s biggest organisations.
If you have a solid foundation in C#, a good understanding of object-orientated programming and a desire to learn then this could be the apprenticeship for you!
Our Software Developer Level 4 Apprenticeship combines online learning, classroom training and on-the-job experience to develop advanced skills in software development.
This apprenticeship a good fit for you if you’re already in a software development role looking to take a step up or if you have entry-level experience in software development.
The role involves working on Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality and game development projects with some of the UK’s biggest organisations.
- Reporting in to the Senior Developer, this role will typically involve working from a requirements document to create production ready code. Other responsibilities include;
- Plan and implement game functionality.
- Transform design specification into functional games.
- Producing and running appropriate tests.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Offer and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Object Orientated Programming Experience.
- Previous knowledge of using C#
- Passion for Software / Game Development.
- Previous experience of Game Development is highly desirable but is not a prerequisite for the role.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- A passion for new technology.
- The chosen individual must have a minimum of 5 GCSE grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English.
- £150 – £250 per week
Daily working hours:
- Monday to Friday, 9:00 – 17:00
- Staff incentives
- No overtime
- Company Perkbox
- Relaxed working environment
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
REGISTER YOUR CV