SOFTWARE DEVELOPER APPRENTICESHIP- LEVEL 4 (INTQNE2), Sunderland, County Durham, Tyne and wear & Newcastle INTQNE2
This listing has expired
Ever wondered how a computer program works? Our client has an exciting new opportunity for aspiring Software Developers who will help us develop and grow our team further into the future. The most fundamental requirements of this role are that you are hungry to learn and grow, prepared to work hard, and have a deep and genuine interest in software development.
Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme, are offering exciting new opportunities to embark on a career as a Level 4, Software Developer.
Duties and responsibilities
As a Level 4 Software Developer Apprentice, you will be undertaking a recognised apprenticeship qualification, including Microsoft certifications, at the same time as working as part of the company’s software development team.
You’ll work as part of our team to learn about the latest technologies we use to deliver what we need, including C# within the MVC framework, supported by the use of test driven development (TDD), continuous integration using Team City and continuous deployment using Octopus Deploy.
As a Microsoft Software Developer Apprentice you will be required to:
• Learn how to collate feature requests.
• Become a valued part of the Software Development team.
• Help existing staff with front-end development using Octopus Deploy Technology.
• Be responsible for extracting data and processing the extracted data.
• Gain on the job experience and be able to utilize the skills you have gained over the duration of your apprenticeship.
• Learn and develop skills in integration management using Team City technology.
• Update software and systems development.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
Qualifications & Skills Required
We require bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual’s with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within the IT industry. You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service.
To be considered for this role:
• You must have at least a C grade in both GCSE Maths & English, and in three or four other subjects at least.
• You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner.
• You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
• An interest in software development.
• You will have completed a Level 3 BTEC and/or A level in software development or have hands on experience in a similar role.
You will be enrolled onto the award-winning Microsoft Partner Apprenticeship Programme.
The Software Developer (Level 4) apprenticeship contains the following knowledge modules and Microsoft certiﬁcations:
• Software Development Methodologies
• Programming in C# (20483)
• Developing Mobile Apps (20357)
• Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications (20486B)
You will attend 3 training courses to help you pass the exams for the 2 knowledge modules and the
• Software Development Context & Methodologies
• Developing Mobile Apps (20357) OR Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications (20486B)
These qualifications are globally recognised industry certifications and form the significant building block of software development knowledge for anybody looking to continue your career in software development.
Location North East – Sunderland, County Durham, Tyne and Wear & Newcastle
Working Hours Monday – Friday – Typical hours – 8.30am – 5.30pm
Wage £150 – £200 Per week – £7,800 – £10,400 Per Annum
We process all applications received and contact candidates ASAP so please keep an eye out for a phone call from one of our team on an 02392 number. If you miss a call, we will send you an email.
REGISTER YOUR CV