Software Development Apprentice – Hove (BN3) – 15736
This listing has expired
- Comply with all IQM Software policies and procedures
- Write code for program as directed by the lead developer or manager
- Run code testing using the systems required by IQM Software
- Ensure that all systems are developed to IQM standards
- Report to the development manager any issues relating to the development or working of the code
- Report to the development manager any issues that could delay the programs release date
- Experience in C# would be required for this role.
- The candidate will need the ability to follow instructions, problem solving, good time keeping, working on their own initiative.
- This role not only offers great training in regards to the apprenticeship, the candidate will be exposed to many aspects of coding and have fantastic support from the team and line manager.
- Minimum 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
- £10,000 per annum
Daily working hours:
- Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
REGISTER YOUR CV