State Bank of India – HR Apprentice
This listing has expired
State Bank of India (SBI) is the largest commercial bank in India in terms of assets, deposits, profits, branches, customers and employees. The Government of India itself is the largest shareholder of this Fortune 500 company, with 58.60% ownership, and SBI was ranked 152nd in The Forbes list of Global 2000 firms in May 2015.
The purpose of the role is to provide HR administrative support to the department as well as provide assistance to the Department’s Head in the area of HR events co-ordination.
- Maintains Employees Personnel Files in a current and accurate manner, culling duplicated documents where necessary and ensuring that mandatory documents are obtained from the pertinent parties.
- Maintaining removal of leaver personnel files into a separate filling system.
- Co-ordinates the purchase and distribution of lunch vouchers, maintaining accurate record keeping of same.
- Manages and co-ordinates Employees’ Birthday presentations.
- Carrying out the distribution of monthly Pay slips.
- Co-ordinate Employee of the month ceremony including purchases of trophies, Certificates and Vouchers.
- Maintaining accurate record keeping of Invoices.
- Recording all training courses on training log.
- Preparing employee References as required.
- Maintaining and ordering of stationary.
- Assists with the preparation of Interview and pension packs and the co-ordination of Interviews.
- Maintain engagement with Perkbox App.
- Posting mail pertaining to HR and maintaining a record on spreadsheet.
Systems and Data support
- Maintaining and updating relevant information on HR databases, including Bodet, Halogen and HR Manager.
- Maintaining registration of new and current Employees’ biometric on Mitrefinch and Bodet Systems.
- Updates and maintains employees leave records on Bodet.
- Coordinating with Events and trainings.
- Co-ordinates lunches with caterers for training programs and other HR events.
- Assist with preparations of training courses.
General Administration Support
- Answer and advice on general queries.
- Carryout scanning, photocopying and Filling when required.
- Processing, filing and distributing confidential reports and documents.
- Answering phone calls and passing on messages.
- Importing and exporting data as required from HR systems.
- Provides general administrative support to the HR department and undertakes any other duties as deleg¬¬ated by the Head – HR department.
- Other Duties:
- To perform any other duties as delegated by the Line Manager
A-C Grade in Maths and English/Functional Skills Level 1 or 2 or equivalent.
The current salary is £180 per week which is equivalent to £9385.71annually.
- Proactive – Works on own initiative
- Must be able to self-manage
- Should be warm and personable while able to maintain professionalism at all times
- Should be service oriented
- Must be a team player – Enjoys being part of a team and looks for positive ways to resolve work related issues.
REGISTER YOUR CV