Student Experience Coordinator – UCFB Manchester Campus 19/20SS02
This listing has expired
Location: UCFB Manchester Campus
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000 (dependant on skills and experience)
Contract Type: Permanent
Placed on: 09/01/2020
Do you want to be part of a truly unique approach to higher education, one that puts students at the heart of everything we do enabling them to have the best possible chance of a successful career in the football and sports industry?
We are currently recruiting for a Student Experience Coordinator to join us at our iconic Etihad campus. They will be responsible for working with students and staff to develop and promote a positive student experience and vibrant UCFB community.
The successful candidate will be degree educated and have experience in a complex public facing environment. They will have excellent communication skills and the ability to work along side peers and academic staff.
- To lead, engage and promote the Students’ Union Executive, whilst encouraging them to be proactive in their posts.
- To be creative with social media and promotional material ensuring professional standards are met, and all communication adheres to UCFB Brand Guidelines
- To oversee the delivery of all events and activities for students from planning and logistics stages through to delivery and reporting.
- To proactively encourage students to develop themselves by being a positive and visible influence around the campus
- To develop a broad understanding of the student dynamics within the campus and to work actively with individuals and groups of students to develop a supportive, friendly environment and a dynamic student and staff community
- To assist with a calendar of charity and promotional activities
- To work as part of a cross-campus team of Student Experience Coordinators and Sport and Enrichment Coordinators to develop a coherent approach to student voice and participation
- To work to expand external opportunities available to students both with local providers and with enrichment schemes by negotiating access deals and researching new opportunities
- To build relationships with students (on an individual and group basis) and advocate their views, opinions and needs
- To collaborate with wider Student Services, the Students’ Union and Athletic Union on regular information updates for students, with contributions from the whole department and other staff
- To monitor and regularly review engagement with activities and produce a regular monitoring report which results in an annual improvement plan
- To attend service and departmental meetings, and external meetings where appropriate
What We Offer in Return
In return not only will you have the opportunity to make life-transforming, career making education, but we offer a whole range of financial and non-financial benefits too.
Working hours: Standard hours between 8.00 am – 8.00 pm full time (Standard hours 8:30 – 5pm Monday-Friday although some flexibility will be required)
Please note that if you do not have permission to work in the UK, UCFB will not be able to obtain a Certificate of Sponsorship for you to take up this position. All non EU/EAA candidates must have valid immigration status and/or a UK visa valid for the duration of the contract in order to be considered for this role.
REGISTER YOUR CV