Student Qualifications Administrator
This listing has expired
- £18,000 per annum (pro-rata)
- Relaxed dress code
- Onsite parking
- Free refreshments and soft drinks
Are you passionate about customer service and looking for a new challenge?
Do you pride yourself on your rapport building and people skills?
The Training Room are searching for an ambitious individual with a strong customer service background and administrative skills to join their team. If you’d like an exciting new challenge with a forward thinking and dynamic company then keep reading.
You will have strong business acumen and excellent organisational and communication skills. You will take a pride in delivering high quality accurate work to meet strict deadlines and not be afraid to challenge process and people to ensure we put the student at the heart of everything we do. A critical part of the ‘value chain’ you will actively feedback and promote excellent customer service across the business.
What will you be doing?
- Obtaining and collating first day registers and registering students with the relevant Awarding Body’s
- Chasing, collating and inputting student results
- Applying for Awarding Body certification for all students on completion of their learning
- Answering and/or investigating all certification queries and responding to all queries in a timely manner
- Keeping all filing up to date and in a logical order
- Liaising with Tutors and other relevant departments to support student journeys
- Collating, monitoring and rearranging courses
- Uploading student results to a Management Systems
- Rebooking deferred students
- Updating CRM system accurately
- Reporting student qualification results from CRM system
- Responding to student reference requests
- Ensure that you are always delivering a student focused service
- Contact with students will give them confidence that they are dealing with a firm where fair treatment in central to culture
- Respond to students’ needs by seeking to understand the student requirements and deliver a service that is responsive to these needs
- Ensure the information you provide students and customers is clear and they are kept appropriately informed throughout their journey
The perks of the job!
£18,000 per annum (pro-rata)
Free onsite parking
Holiday entitlement of 32 day per annum
Free soft drinks fridge
Relaxed dress code
Pool table and darts board
What we need from you
- Fresh thinking, action-oriented, service-obsessed, team player
- Team Player
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient user of Excel & Word
- First rate telephone manner
- Extensive Customer Service Experience
This is an opportunity to start a rewarding career helping others to follow their own dream and take their first step on a new career path.
Interested? Click send me more details for more information.
REGISTER YOUR CV