STUDIO ASSISTANT AND INFORMATION MANAGER 31400
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
The role of Studio Assistant and Information Manager is a new and exciting opportunity within the practice that will best suit an organised and enthusiastic individual looking to progress their career within architectural support.
A normal day would include:
• Management of incoming and outgoing documentation for project teams
• Conduct project audits to identify non-compliance with practice protocols (with supervision from the Head of Operations)
• Assist with the preparation and coordination of project documents in the Leeds and Manchester studios.
• Provide general administrative support to project teams across the practice as required.
• Creating new project codes on our internal project management system
• Working with the Manchester Associate Director to ensure the smooth operation of the Manchester studio, including coordinating cleaning and maintenance as required
• Answering the phone and redirecting calls
• Liaise with internal IT support to resolve issues
• Supporting the Northern Studio Manager to coordinate events for the Leeds and Manchester studio
• Maintain stationery, daily post, and general studio tidiness
• Working with Manchester studio to compile client presentations as required
• Updating staff training records
What you could go on to do
full time member of staff depending on your career progression plans or role development on completion of your level 3 apprenticeship.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
What you should have to apply
• GCSE Maths & English grade A*-C/9-4
• Strong attention to detail, with excellent prioritisation and organisational skills
• A can-do attitude with the ability to work under pressure
• A proactive and positive attitude and be team motivated
• Interest in design and architecture is desirable
• Excellent multitasking skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Experience – Apprenticeship level 2 or a minimum of 1 years’ professional experience within an administration role
• Excellent interpersonal skills including written & verbal communication
REGISTER YOUR CV