Studio Office Apprentice – London (EC2Y) – 16951
This listing has expired
We are aglobal family of design specialists committed to delivering world-class solutions for the built environment.
We have a creative environment and large-scale global projects, which enables everyone to know who we are and how to be the best version of themselves.
Currently looking for a passionate and enthusiastic individual for a Studio Office Apprentice position in our multi-award winning international Architecture, Masterplanning, Interior and Graphic Design Studio in London.
Main role / duties:
- Assist with the smooth running of the studio, whilst at Front of House
- Work with all Enabling functions within Benoy to develop a well-rounded understanding of all business administration roles and responsibilities (including HR, Finance, Comms & Marketing, IT and Operations)
- Support Architects and teams with project administration
- Responsible for ensuring the projects you are assigned to are run smoothly
- Work with various systems to input, update, extract and analyse data
- Keep staff records in order and up to date
- Draft reference letters, offer letters, contracts, promotion, salary increase letters and other employment documentation
- Support the development, documentation and implementation of new initiatives, projects and operational activities within the Studios
- Coordinate diaries, manage email inboxes, prepare meeting rooms
- Set up clients meetings and ensure all documentation is prepared and has been co–ordinated
- Arranging national/international travel documents and logistics
- Order stationary for projects and office supplies
- Work with the Office Manager to support reception and support staff as and when required
- Participate in meetings
- Advanced proficiency of Microsoft Office
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, people-orientated environment, juggling many priorities at once and excellent proven organisational skills
- A team player
- Can work without supervision, has initiative and a sense of responsibility
- A pre-emptive approach to problem solving
- Excellent attention to detail, strong levels of numeracy and use of grammar
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – written and spoken
- A confident personality that can communicate and engage at all levels
- Proven ability to deal with confidential matters with discretion
- Ability to set up VCs, Webex and other technology requirements
Desired qualification requirements:
Minimum 5 GCSE’s (grade C & above including Maths & English).
5 days per week,
Monday-Thursday, 9.00am – 5.30pm,
Friday, 9.00am – 5.00pm,
37.5hrs per week [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£18,000 per annum
Benefits / Future prospects:
- Health Insurance
- Death in service
- Income Protection
- Buy/sell holidays
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV