Supply Chain – Business Admin Apprentice VAC-03699
This listing has expired
The main purpose of this role is to ensure that all the necessary administrative processes are completed in a timely and efficient manner so that customers’ orders can be fulfilled.
Core duties will include:
• Promote Health and Safety policy in all activities carried out.
• Act at all times as an excellent ambassador of the company in relationships with customers / suppliers.
• Ensure that the administrative processes required to fulfil customers’ orders is organised and carried out efficiently i.e. orders, replies to enquiries related to lead times and stocks where appropriate.
• Checks all documentation / information received from the customer is clear, precise and acceptable in terms of size / gauge, specifications, price delivery dates etc.
• Ensure customer profiles and parts databases are up to date on the computer systems at all times.
• Ensure all customer schedules are accurately maintained on the computer.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business Services
Working Week: 38.25 hours pw; Monday – Thursday 08.30 – 17.15; Friday 08.30 -16.45
Weekly Wage: £235.00
Application Deadline: 27-06-2019
Possible Start Date: 01-07-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV