Supply Chain Improvements Internship Graduate 10373612
This listing has expired
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of
around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European
leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe’s number one space enterprise and the world’s second largest
space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide. Our people work with passion and
determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other’s expertise and
experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary – on the ground, in the sky and in
Description of the job
Start date: 2nd July 2018
Duration: 12 Months
To enable improved performance of procurement operations by facilitating continuous improvement initiatives. To take best
practices, tools and techniques and integrating them into operational processes. To monitor end to end performance, drive
process improvements and ensure consistent governance.
To support in the following activities:
– Drive continuous improvement in the End to End Supply Chain by leading projects and analysing processes.
– Optimization of the order processes with respect to Lean Management.
– Govern the missing parts process.
– Root cause analysis (such as PPS).
– Perform supply chain monitoring through process performance measures and KPIs.
– Drive the optimization of ordering master data and parameters.
– Driving AOS (Airbus operation systems) methodology within a defined governance model
– Analyse Stock coverage and support stock optimization.
– To support in reporting, People, Process, Financial & Customer Value performance.
You must be an undergraduate for the full duration of the placement, studying towards a degree in one of the following:
– Awareness of database management
– Knowledge of SAP / MRP /SQL are advantageous
– International experience (advantageous but not essential)
– French (advantageous but not essential)
Please let us know if you need us to make any adjustments to allow you to access and participate fully in the recruitment
process. Examples of this may include (but is not exclusive to) accessible facilities; additional time for written exercises; auxiliary
aids; room layout; dietary requirements etc. If you wish to discuss this further please contact via email [email protected] Any
information disclosed will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications
irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
REGISTER YOUR CV