IT SUPPORT APPRENTICE – INTQ291 INTQ291
This listing has expired
Location: B6 – Birmingham
Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme, are offering this exciting opportunity to embark on a career as a IT Support apprentice.
Do you enjoy repairing computers and other equipment at home? Do you have an interest in IT and are looking for a hands-on role where you can install parts and repair IT related equipment such as mobile computers and printers? An interest in engineering would also be an advantage.
The company are currently seeking an energetic, highly motivated, detail-oriented, IT Support apprentice to provide a wide range of IT and software related support. This will be a diverse job role in which will we will develop your IT Skills within Cyber Security. The apprenticeship job role carries a degree of responsibility that overtime will increase as you develop.
The Company are looking for an Apprentice who can demonstrate flexibility and have excellent attention to detail. Part of your role will be to offer support to clients being 1st line support, troubleshooting and maintaining close relations.
As a Microsoft IT support apprentice, you will be required to:
• You will Become a valued part of the IT Support team.
• You will Learn how to provide technical support to marketing channels and activities.
• Gain on the job experience and be able to utilize the skills you have gained over the duration of your apprenticeship.
• Help the existing staff, and the other sub-contractors we partner with, to deliver the IT Support services to our clients.
• Learn how to handle telephone support calls as well as incoming Helpdesk emails.
• Manage the Helpdesk system, ensuring all calls are handled within appropriate timescales.
• Work on resolving the first line support where capable, and work with more experienced staff to help resolve more complex issues.
• Update company systems.
About the Company
You will be working in a company that specializes in the provision of IT support, cloud services and security solutions.
With an industry high advocacy rate, the company provide top class IT support, providing remote and onsite assistance to help businesses run smoothly. The company offer IT support and maintenance packages are bespoke and built around your companies’ culture, to ensure your needs are fully supported and met.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
Qualifications & Skills Required
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within the IT industry. You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude from someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
To be considered for this role:
• You should have a GCSE in Maths and English & IT or at least hands-on experience with the workings of computers.
• You will have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner and will be punctual, positive, flexible and focused.
• You will appear very professional in your appearance and how you conduct yourself at all times.
• You will possess strong analytical skills and the ability to understand business processes and problems and how/when to apply technical solutions.
• You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
• An interest in IT is mandatory!
You will be enrolled on to the award-winning Microsoft Partner Apprenticeship Programme. You will work towards gaining skills across a variety of technical areas including Cloud Technologies and Network Fundamentals. This will extend also business processes and project management. You will also have the opportunity to gain some globally recognised Microsoft certifications.
Location B6, Aston – Birmingham
Working Hours Monday – Friday – 8.30am – 5.00pm
Wage £150 Per week – £7,800 Per Annum
We process all applications received and contact candidates ASAP so please keep an eye out for a phone call from one of our team on an 02392 number. If you miss a call, we will send you an email.
REGISTER YOUR CV