Support Desk Agent Apprentice – Leeds (LS11) – 13894
This listing has expired
A brilliant opportunity has arisen to join our support desk team providing excellent customer service to a range of customers. We are a thriving software house specialising in online property management and health and safety solutions and have an impressive blue-chip client base.
Simple Compliance is developed by a team with unparalleled health and safety expertise. Our management team include members of the Occupational Safety and Health Consultants Register, Chartered members of IOSH and hold various NEBOSH qualifications. This depth of understanding ensures our solutions are market leading and drive improvements for your organisation.
This is coupled with IT expertise in the development of large-scale, highly secure, highly sustainable systems. Our IT team have been implementing award winning workflow and document management solutions across blue chip organisations and the public sector for over 20 years, and have industry-leading experience in electronic document storage.
- Responding to customer requests for assistance by email and telephone
- Logging information on our customer request management system
- Liaising with other staff internally to ensure customer problems are resolved
- Data entry and updating of customer information
- Full training will be given in all aspects of the job.
- Providing 1st line technical support via phone and email to internal and external customers.
- Personal skills and experience required:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent keyboard and IT skills
- High levels of initiative, with a strong attention to detail
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
Benefits & Future Prospects:
- The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
REGISTER YOUR CV