IT SUPPORT HELPDESK APPRENTICE – INTQ369
IT SUPPORT HELPDESK APPRENTICE – INTQ369
Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme, are offering two exciting new opportunities to embark on a career as a IT helpdesk support apprentice.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable. Giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
The Company are a Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft SharePoint Gold Certified Independent Software Vendor offering the opportunity to join their organization within the Technical Support Team. The vacancy is ideal for a candidate looking to excel with Microsoft technologies and to provide outstanding customer service and support to potential and existing clients.
As a main roles and responsibilities will include:
• Become a valued part of the IT Support team.
• Learn how to provide technical support to marketing channels and activities.
• Assist in customer projects and support activities as skills allow.
• Gain on the job experience and be able to utilize the skills you have gained over the duration of your apprenticeship.
• Help the existing staff, and the other sub-contractors we partner with, to deliver the IT Support services to our clients.
• Learn how to handle telephone support calls as well as incoming Helpdesk emails.
• Manage the Helpdesk system, ensuring all calls are handled within appropriate timescales.
• Work on resolving the first line support where capable, and work with more experienced staff to help resolve more complex issues.
• Update company systems.
About the Company
The Company provide software tools to enterprise organizations worldwide. Their software is backed by a knowledgeable, accredited support team that can provide outstanding customer service. The company pride themselves on providing support guidance and will train the successful candidate in Microsoft Office 365, their suite of products and customer service skills.
Future Career Progression
After successfully passing the apprenticeship, Lightning Tools offer a progression to full time employment as a Technical Support Representative with Microsoft MCSD qualification.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within the IT industry. You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service..
To be considered for this role, you must have at least a C grade in both GCSE Math’s & English, and in three or four other subjects at least. You should have a GCSE/BTEC/A Level in ICT or at least hands-on experience with the workings of computers and IT.
• You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner.
• You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
• Passion for Microsoft Technology
• Willing to provide excellent levels of customer service
• Willing to learn through training and self-learning.
• Good timekeeping
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Reliable and enthusiastic
• Hardworking and ambitious
You will be enrolled on to the award-winning Microsoft Partner Apprenticeship Programme. You will work towards gaining skills across a variety of technical areas including Cloud Technologies and Network Fundamentals. This will extend also business processes and project management. You will also have the opportunity to gain some globally recognised Microsoft certifications.
Location NN6 – West Haddon – North Hants
Working Hours Monday – Friday – 9.00am – 5.00pm – 1hr lunch break
Wage: £200 Per week – £10,400 Per Annum
Transport: You will need a full UK driving license
(For this role you will need a Full UK driving license and access to your own car – This is due to the location of the role.)
We process all applications received and contact candidates ASAP so please keep an eye out for a phone call from one of our team on an 02392 number. If you miss a call, we will send you an email.
REGISTER YOUR CV