Support Team Assistant Apprentice
This listing has expired
Bluebox Corporate Finance work alongside their clients delivering market-leading, pre-sale planning services to their clients. They are looking for a business admin apprentice to come and join their team in order to give support for their departments.
You will have the opportunity to learn Digital Skills to fulfil the requirements of the role
- Assist in client research
- Put together presentations for the analyst team
- Work within their CRM System
- Cover for other assistants when needed
- Manage diaries
- Marketing for events and mail shots
- Making phone calls to potential purchasers/investors
- Basic admin duties
- Attend team meetings
You will learn the required Digital Client Services skills including:
- Work with the CRM and other databases.
- IT tools, such as MS Excel, & presentation software to collect, analyse and communicate customer data to improve the effectiveness of the business.
- use communication tools including email, CRM systems & databases, to gather & share customer information to manage & develop customer relationships.
- Customer relationships require an understanding of business processes using digital skills.
All you need is EEWAP – Energy, Enthusiasm, Willingness to Learn, Ability to Take Feedback and Propensity to Take Action.
You’ll also need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Employer Partnerships team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in Maths and English.
All you need is EEWAP which is:
WILLINGNESS TO LEARN
ABILITY TO TAKE FEEDBACK
PROPENSITY TO TAKE ACTION
REGISTER YOUR CV