IT Support Technician Apprenticeship – Sale
This listing has expired
Salary: Up to £7,800 per annum
Our client is currently looking for an enthusiastic Apprentice IT Support Technician to join their team. As a specialist IT Support Company and Microsoft Certified partner they provide high quality unique, tailored service designed to fit their clients business requirements.
• Providing 1st line technical support to customers
• Dealing with customers via telephone and email
• Providing full pro-active support to clients servers, desktops and networks
• Ideally you will have previous work experience based within a customer orientated environment
• Familiar with taking computers apart and has some experience of networking
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
• Good knowledge of general IT & networking, with a good understanding of Microsoft systems
IT Skills Management is the most successful company in placing apprentices in the IT sector and 92% of Microsoft IT Apprentices stay with the company with which they started their apprenticeship. We have a unique relationship with Microsoft and are their official partner for their highly accredited Apprenticeship Program, which has been designed for and developed by Microsoft Partner companies to help bring new talent into the industry. With various reports stating there is a large shortage of IT skills, which are needed to help the economic growth, this is an ideal time to join the IT industry.
Please note that full government funding is only available to candidates aged between 16 and 18 years and part funding may be available for those under the age of 24.
REGISTER YOUR CV