This listing has expired
- Become qualified in Adult Care in as little as 12 weeks
- No experience needed
- 3 years career development support
- Take your career in Care to the next level
A career in the healthcare sector is one of the most rewarding paths you can take. If you’re passionate
about helping others, then The Training Room can help you turn your passion into your profession!
Whether you are completely new to the care sector or looking to make the jump to management, The
Training Room will help you become qualified and industry ready.
They are inviting applications from compassionate and driven individuals who are committed to helping
those who struggle with their physical and personal needs and want to become qualified carers.
The Training Room are here to help you achieve the TQUK L3 Diploma in Adult Care.
On successful completion of the course you’ll also receive UNLIMITED interviews with their corporate
partner network along with 3 years of career development support.
The course will cover:
- L3 Diploma in Adult Care
- L2 Mental Health Awareness Certificate
- Dignity and Respect (CPD)
- Dementia Care (CPD)
- Principles of Safe Handling of Medicines (CPD)
They also offer an alternative unit if learners are not involved in the
administration of medication:
- Promote Nutrition and Hydration in Health and Social Care Settings
The course will ensure you gain the knowledge and industry desired skills required to be job ready.
You could have the rewarding new career you’ve always wanted in as little as 12 weeks.
REGISTER YOUR CV