TEACHERS TECHNICAL APPRENTICE – INTQ216
This listing has expired
Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme, are offering this exciting opportunity to embark on a career as a Teachers Technical Apprentice.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through online learning and practical experience. These qualifications are highly respected and sought after and the skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible chance at starting your professional career in the industry.
As the Teachers Technical apprentice you will be the first point of contact for any IT issues within the school assisting staff and pupils.
You will be keeping up to date with all current technology that they have in schools such as tablets, interactive whiteboards, touch screen technologies and laptops.
This fantastic opportunity to join a friendly team supporting teachers with the use of technology within the school environment. You will become a vital asset of the teaching team.
As a Teacher’s Apprentice, your main job role requirements will be, however not constrained to:
• Being the first point of contact for any IT issues within the school
• Logging and updating tickets through the Helpdesk
• Supporting teachers with the use of technology within school
• Keeping up to date with new technologies and software that could benefit the school
• Running extra-curricular clubs with the pupils at your school
• Maintaining the school website
• Establishing a relevant social media presence which attracts parents and the local community
About the Company
You will be working within John Shelton Primary School, providing support and understanding to staff and pupils, you will be given the opportunity to gain new skills and qualifications and be given the chance to work with the schools ever expanding IT support team.
QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING
To be considered for this role:
• You must have at least a C grade in both GCSE Maths & English, and in three other subjects at least.
• A basic understanding of IT is essential.
• You will have excellent customer service and communication skills.
• An interest in IT is mandatory!
You will be enrolled onto the award-winning Microsoft Partner Apprenticeship Programme. You will work towards gaining the Microsoft certifications MTA Cloud Fundamentals, MTA Network Fundamentals, ITIL Foundation and CompTIA A+. This apprenticeship is delivered remotely via a live virtual classroom using the very latest Microsoft technologies. These qualifications are globally recognized industry certifications and form the significant building block of IT knowledge for anybody looking to start a career in IT.
Location CV6 – John Shelton Primary School
Working Hours 35Hrs Per week – Term Time – Monday – Friday – 9.00am – 4.00pm
Wage £150 Per week – £7,200 Per annum – Earn while you learn
The successful applicant will be subject to a DBS Check
REGISTER YOUR CV