Team Administrator Apprentice – London (E1W) – 13876
This listing has expired
Are you an ambitious and confident individual who likes variety? Do you enjoy supporting others be successful in their role and want to make a career out of it? If so, this could be the opportunity for you!
We’re looking for a Team Administrator who takes pride in their work to support our Connect department and provide general administrative support to our teams. Whilst working full time, you’ll get extensive training to be the best you can be and we’ll support you in completing a Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship (equivalent of A levels). You’ll be developing your business career in a nurturing and open team environment with a professional, creative and informal working culture.
Ipsos is one of the world’s largest market research companies with offices in 88 countries. We are an innovative, entrepreneurial, client-focused organisation, providing research services to over 5,000 clients worldwide.
Proudly, we are the only global market research company that is still controlled and operated by market researchers. We aim to be intellectually curious and passionate researchers who set ourselves high standards and aim to work collaboratively to service our clients most effectively.
Ipsos MORI is an equal opportunities employer. We recognise that everybody is different and strive to harness those differences to create an inclusive environment where individuals feel valued, their talents are recognised and they are given every opportunity to develop their full potential.
- Booking meetings
- Arranging travel
- Taking meeting notes
- Organising training
- Updating organisation charts
- You’ll have a proactive ‘can-do’ attitude and a hunger to learn and develop.
- You’ll also be outgoing with strong attention to detail and a real team player.
- Any Microsoft Office skills are beneficial but we will also help you to transfer your knowledge into a workplace context.
- Must be a people person
Benefits & Future Prospects:
- Great exposure working with in a corporate company
- Team events
- Full time role on completion of apprenticeship
- With a friendly and enthusiastic manner, you’ll enjoy liaising with a wide cross section of people, and spot ways to make things more efficient and organised.
- Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
REGISTER YOUR CV