TEAM ASSISTANT APPRENTICE ADMINISTRATOR
TEAM ASSISTANT APPRENTICE ADMINISTRATOR 31226
About this opportunity
The role will involve work across various functions to perform routine administrative and secretarial duties under supervision to support assigned staff in carrying out their day-to-day responsibilities.
A normal day would include:
• Manage the day-to-day schedule of assigned staff, organising and scheduling meetings, responding to priorities and commitments and coordinating appropriately.
• Manage incoming correspondence which may include answering and screening calls, taking messages, sorting mail for priority and preparing responses as directed.
• Perform administrative and secretarial duties as directed, which may include: typing correspondence
• Organising travel arrangements
• Making reservations
• Welcoming and directing visitors.
• Liaise effectively with a range of internal and external staff, acting as a first point of contact for all internal and external inquiries
What you could go on to do
Further progression or study is possible for the right candidate.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
What you should have to apply
• Maths and English Grade C (4) or above, or equivalent
• Experience in an administration role and/or knowledge of company policies, practices and personnel in order to effectively carry out responsibilities.
• Planning and organising skills with the ability to multitask.
• Planning and Organising
• Technology and Process
• Sound written and verbal communication skills
REGISTER YOUR CV