Team Assistant Apprentice (Contracts Team)
This listing has expired
We are looking for an Admin Apprentice to work as part of the Contract and Compliance team to deliver efficient and quality compliance for new and existing contractors, in London Victoria. This is an ideal opportunity for somebody who is enthusiastic, can work well under pressure and approaches problems with a can-do attitude.
We are WhiteHat, the tech startup matching young people to the best career-focused apprenticeships on offer. The vacancy you are looking at is a Team Assistant Apprentice role at La Fosse Associates through WhiteHat.
La Fosse Associates specialise in recruiting technology, digital and change talent from top to bottom. They operate at all levels on a permanent, contract, interim and executive search basis. They are employee-owned. Everyone has a share of the equity, and this has helped to attract top talent, drive a great team ethic, and establish a collective pride in being the best they can.
Location: near Victoria underground and overground station, London.
La Fosse: How are they different?
- They offer a fundamentally different recruitment proposition to the rest of the marketplace and below are the key areas in which they feel they are unique.
- La Fosse recruits top to bottom in an organisation on a permanent and contract basis. Their clients appreciate this ‘one-stop-shop’ approach and it allows both parties to develop a more effective relationship.
- They use a wide variety of channels to generate candidates (Internet, advertising, search, networking, database search). The result is that they are consistently able to present more effective shortlists of candidates.
Full job description (including responsibilities)
- Drawing up and sending contracts to Contractors & Clients
- To deliver a high level of customer service and professionalism at all times to the contractors and clients.
- To ensure the CRM is up to date and contains accurate information.
- To effectively manage all incoming contractor enquiries including, contractual, compliance and timesheet queries.
- Ensure contractors are issued with the appropriate contract paperwork in line with our SLAs.
- Ensuring any outstanding compliance documentation is received in line with our deadlines.
- Specific responsibilities may vary and other tasks may be introduced to meet the changing demands of the business.
Hours are 9 am to 6 pm, Monday to Friday.
1. Minimum grade C-A* (or 4-9) in five GCSE, including Maths and English (or Functional Skills level 2 in both).
2. Please note that applicants with the following will not be able to go on the level 3 Business Administration programme:
- BTEC Extended Diploma.
- BTEC Double Diploma.
- BTEC Level 3 90 Credit Diploma.
- Dedicated, with the ability to use initiative and to work autonomously.
- Diligent, Well-organised, A ‘can do’ attitude, Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
REGISTER YOUR CV