Team Leader Apprentice – Swan – Warrington
Team Leader Apprentice – Swan – Warrington VAC-38537
Chef & Brewer are a collection of traditional pub restaurants that take pride in delivering delicious freshly cooked food, made from the best seasonal produce. Our relaxing and comfortable pubs are perfect for a Sunday roast, light lunch or drink with friends or family. We also serve a great range of drinks including real ales, draughts, wines, spirits and soft drinks.
We are looking for a motivated, passionate individual to join our team as a Team Leader at the Front of House.
You will be responsible for assisting at the front of house with the aim to delivering an excellent customer experience. You would also be required to undertake all reasonable duties as assigned by the Manager.
Daily duties will include:
• Maintenance of a safe, hygienic and secure working environment
• Working effectively as part of a hospitality team
• Serve food at the table
• Give customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
• Serve alcoholic and soft drinks
• Keep up to date with new products, menus and promotions
• Adhere to company policies and procedures and licensing laws
• Be involved and contribute at all team meetings
• Manage a small team of Front of House team members
• Carry out instructions as given by management and head office
We are looking for enthusiastic, committed individuals with a desire to develop and succeed. You will be required to deliver a high standard of customer service. Able to work under pressure, you must also be able to resolve any customer complaints to achieve a satisfactory outcome. You’ll also ensure high standards of cleanliness whilst ensuring at all times that legal requirements are strictly adhered to. You must be able to work a minimum of 30 hours per week.
You will have a good working attitude and enjoy the buzz of working at Front of House.
As part of this apprenticeship you will work towards an industry wide recognised Level 2 Team Leading apprenticeship. The training will be delivered in the form of work based learning and will include functional skills.
Greene King’s Local Pubs boast some of the most breath-taking, fun-filled and relaxing pubs in the country. Found in towns and cities across England and Wales, from a scenic Dorset pub to a city centre spot to meet friends – Greene King will have something that fits the bill.
• 33% off meals and drinks at any Greene King Managed Site
• Pension scheme
• Save As You Earn (Share scheme)
• Donate to charity of your choice through payroll – donations taken before tax.
• Up to 28 days paid holiday
• Refer a friend and receive up to £1,000 (£500 AM/KM & £1000GM)
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 40 Hours per Week Inc. Evenings, Weekends & Holidays
Weekly Wage : £236.00
Application Deadline: 17-12-2018
Possible Start Date : 24-12-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV