Team Leader Apprentice – The Spotted Cow – Coate VAC-41886
This listing has expired
Greene King’s Local Pubs boast some of the most breath-taking, fun-filled and relaxing pubs in the country. Found in towns and cities across England and Wales, from a scenic Dorset pub to a city centre spot to meet friends – Greene King will have something that fits the bill.
If you have a desire to gain experience with an industry respected pub brand and you have the hunger to develop yourself and further your career, this apprenticeship position may be just what you’re looking for.
Greene King are offering an award winning apprenticeship programme. The scheme provides opportunities for new team members to achieve an Apprenticeship through 12month training programmes designed to perfectly match roles in the licensed hospitality sector.
You will be paid the National Minimum Wage for your age.
Reach your full potential! Greene King’s career pathway has been designed specifically to promote development. Through their programme, you’ll gain a nationally recognised apprenticeship from entry Level 2 through to management Level 4. Plus, you’ll reap the benefits of working for one of the leading pub companies in the UK with the biggest apprenticeship programme in the hospitality sector. As such, you’ll have opportunities to work within other Greene King businesses once you’ve completed your apprenticeship.
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a fun and challenging environment to gain the skills, knowledge and experience you need to kick start a career in hospitality.
We are looking for a motivated, passionate individual to join our team as a Team Leader at the Front of House.
You will be responsible for assisting at the front of house with the aim to delivering an excellent customer experience. You would also be required to undertake all reasonable duties as assigned by the Manager.
Daily duties will include:
• Maintenance of a safe, hygienic and secure working environment
• Working effectively as part of a hospitality team
• Serve food at the table
• Give customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
• Serve alcoholic and soft drinks
• Keep up to date with new products, menus and promotions
• Adhere to company policies and procedures and licensing laws
• Be involved and contribute at all team meetings
• Manage a small team of Front of House team members
• Carry out instructions as given by management and head office
• 33% off meals and drinks at any Greene King Managed Site
• Pension scheme
• Save As You Earn (Share scheme)
• Donate to charity of your choice through payroll – donations taken before tax.
• Up to 28 days paid holiday
• Refer a friend and receive up to £1,000 (£500 AM/KM & £1000GM)
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 30 Hours Per Week Inc. Evenings, Weekends & Holidays
Weekly Wage : £177.00
Application Deadline: 26-02-2019
Possible Start Date : 05-03-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV