Team Leader Apprentice – WHR – Table Table – Paul Pry
Team Leader Apprentice – WHR – Table Table – Paul Pry VAC-50684
Established in 1742, Whitbread is one of the UK’s oldest and well-respected companies. In 2001, Whitbread sold its breweries and pubs to focus on hotels and restaurants, which has led them to become the UK’s largest operator of hotels and restaurants with some of the UK’s most successful hospitality brands.
You are a key part of our Management team and on your shift every customer will be served up a great memory. You are responsible for making sure that all areas of the restaurant are working well together and will specifically focus on ensuring we get the best from the team and meet our sales and profit targets. Reach your full potential through the 12-15-month programme where you will gain a nationally recognised apprenticeship.
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a fun and challenging environment to gain the skills, knowledge and experience you need to kick start a career in hospitality.
Your duties will include:
• You will know your targets for each shift and bring passion, enthusiasm and determination to meet and exceed them.
• You will set up your shift so that your team has all the information they need to know – such as offers, promotions, incentives or even menu adjustments
• You will know your team and will continuously train, coach and develop them in order to bring the best out in everyone.
• You’ll be an expert on our menus and how we prepare, and present food and you will share this knowledge.
• You will get to know your guests so that you can ensure that they feel that their visit was perfect, and it surpassed their expectations.
• You will lead by example and always get involved wherever you can to ensure that your restaurant is looking its best and everything is perfect so that each guest has a great visit.
• Have fun! This may be a job, but you work with some fantastic people – so enjoy it! We are in the memory business after all!
• Gain a nationally recognised apprenticeship
• Whitbread Privilege Card 25% Discount across our restaurants, and up to 50% on hotel rooms
• Annual incentive scheme- an extra week’s pay (tax free) on achieving all green performance targets
• A wide range of discounts across the retail and leisure industry, including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans
• Discounted Premier Inn famous Hypnos mattresses and beds
• Pension scheme with employer contribution
• 50% off food whilst on shift
• NUS and Oyster card- Providing discount for travel and major retailers
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : Minimum of 30hrs per week- Will include weekends and evenings
Weekly Wage : £300.00
Application Deadline: 14-01-2020
Possible Start Date : 21-01-2020
REGISTER YOUR CV