Bar and Waiting Apprentice – Railway Hotel – Greenford
Bar and Waiting Apprentice – Railway Hotel – Greenford VAC-38745
We are looking for a motivated, passionate individual to join our team as a Bar and Waiting Apprentice at the Front of House.
You will be responsible for assisting at the front of house with the aim to delivering an excellent customer experience. You would also be required to undertake all reasonable duties as assigned by the Manager.
You must have at least a few months experience working as a Bar and Waiting in pubs/restaurants or in a similar position and environment.
Daily duties will include:
• Maintenance of a safe, hygienic and secure working environment
• Working effectively as part of a hospitality team
• Serve food at the table
• Give customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
• Serve alcoholic and soft drinks
• Keep up to date with new products, menus and promotions
• Adhere to company policies and procedures and licensing laws
• Be involved and contribute at all team meetings
• Manage a small team of Front of House team members
• Carry out instructions as given by management and head office
You will have a good working attitude and enjoy the buzz of working at Front of House.
As part of this apprenticeship you will work towards an industry wide recognised Level 2 Qualification. The training will be delivered in the form of work based learning and will include functional skills.
Greene King’s Local Pubs boast some of the most breath-taking, fun-filled and relaxing pubs in the country. Found in towns and cities across England and Wales, from a scenic Dorset pub to a city centre spot to meet friends – Greene King will have something that fits the bill.
The Apprenticeships last for 12 – 15 months, and will enable you to develop through a structured training programme. As an Apprentice with Greene King, you will gain a nationally recognised qualification giving you an ideal grounding for a career in the hospitality industry. Learning is all on-site, so there is no need for our Apprentices to attend college, and our Apprentices are all paid national minimum wage for their age, which is above the standard Apprentice rate. Throughout your Apprenticeship you will be supported by your Manager and our Apprenticeship provider too, so you will be given all the help and advice you need to succeed. Upon completion of the Greene King’s Apprenticeship Programme, you will be set up to develop further through the Greene King career path.
• Earn while your learn in a job you can be passionate about
• Gain a nationally recognised qualification
• Receive support throughout your apprenticeship
• Gain additional skills through enhanced learning opportunities
• Enjoy fantastic career opportunities
• Be part of a fun and exciting brand!
• 33% off meals and drinks at any Greene King Managed Site
• Pension scheme
• Save As You Earn (Share scheme)
• Donate to charity of your choice through payroll – donations taken before tax.
• Up to 28 days paid holiday
• Refer a friend and receive up to £1,000 (£500 AM/KM & £1000GM)
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : Minimum 30 hours per week including Bank holiday and weekends
Weekly Wage : £177.00
Application Deadline: 10-12-2018
Possible Start Date : 17-12-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV