Education Care Assistant Apprentice – Ingfield Manor School
Education Care Assistant Apprentice – Ingfield Manor School VAC-36530
• Participate actively in creating a stimulating learning environment according to individual need
• Creating and updating student resourses
• Implement individual education programmes under the direction of the teacher and team leader
• Support and be committed to all aspects of Conductive Education
• Contribute to maintaining pupil / student individual records
• Be involved in all aspects of the pupil / student’s day
• Provide high standards of physical and emotional care
• Ensure that the physical environment is maintained to high standards of safety, hygiene and presentation
• Be responsible for delegated clinical tasks under the direction of a qualified nurse and following appropriate training and competency in accordance with local policy
• Participate in all staff training and development
• Interact professionally with parents and guardians
• Relevant training
• Regular supervision meetings with your manager
• We will make reasonable workplace adjustments to the role if required
• Perkbox – this is an employee benefit scheme that is designed to reward employees for all their hard work and make life a little more affordable. You will have access to the benefit platform which includes over 200 different exclusive perks and discounts such as cinema tickets, flights/holidays, theme parks, days out plus much more!
• Employee Support Helpline – You will have access to a private and confidential employee support helpline, covering a wide range of topics including financial advice, health and wellbeing and more. This is all available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
• Induction – All staff joining us will undertake a bespoke induction programme tailored to their specific job role and will complete training through a blended learning approach
• Training/Qualification Opportunities – In addition to the company induction, those that are new to care will also be supported to complete the Care Certificate. You will also receive bespoke specialist training that reflects the needs of the service and your personal development.
• Free onsite parking – Don’t worry about rushing to find a pay and display car park, you can park onsite for free!
• Subsidised Lunch
• Internal progression opportunities
Location: Five Oaks
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Working Week : 37.5
Weekly Wage : £293.63
Application Deadline: 24-09-2018
Possible Start Date : 01-10-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV